Slick Tyre & Trim Dressing
Slick Tyre Dressing is a long lasting tyre shine that restores rubber and plastics to a deep like-new black. Slick boasts a durability of up to 3 weeks and is specially formulated to be absorbed into the pores of the rubber ensuring no product is splashed onto freshly cleaned bodywork.
- Long lasting tyre shine
- Can be layered for finishes from matte to a shiny wet look
- Protects rubbers from harmful UV rays that cause aging and discolouration
- No tyre sling onto clean bodywork
How to use Slick
- Ensure surface is clean and dry
- Pour Slick onto a Tyre Dressing Applicator
- Spread the dressing around the wall of the tyre
- Leave to dry. If in a hurry, buff off after a few minutes.
Top tyre dressing tips
Slick leaves a natural satin finish. Layer up on your tyre sidewall for a glossier, wet-look finish.
For improved durability, remove ingrained dirt and old dressing residue from your tyres with Universe All Purpose Cleaner and a firm brush before applying.
My tyres are low profile, can I still use Slick?
Absolutely, Slick can be used on all tyres regardless of shape and size. Ensure it is only applied to the sidewall and never the contact patch.
What can I use to apply it?
We recommend using a Tyre Dressing Applicator for easy application and even coverage.
How often do I need to apply it?
Typically we recommend applying Slick to tyres every 1-2 washes.
How long does it take to dry?
Drying times can vary depending on the size of the tyre, weather and thickness of the coat. It can typically take between 15-30 minutes to fully dry. If you are in a rush, simply buff off with a microfibre after 2-5 minutes.
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch orders placed before 12pm same day, orders after this are dispatched next day.
We offer 2 delivery options:
- Royal Mail 48h (3-5 working days)
- DHL Next Day (1-2 working days)
All our products are dispatched from our UK warehouse in London.
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £50