Receiving damaged goods/missing items.
Upon delivery of your goods, if the box looks damaged/tampered in any way – refuse the goods. DO NOT ACCEPT THE DELIVERY. The parcel will be flagged immediately as damaged with the courier and will be sent back to us where we can initiate a claim with the courier.
Accepting damaged goods/missing items.
In the rare chance of receiving your goods damaged/and or are missing any products. We will strive to support you in placing a claim with the respected courier, and getting the issues rectified as quickly and efficiently where possible.
There are specific procedures that must be adhered to and followed to ensure we have the highest chance possible for a full resolution.
Firstly, you will be required to contact the courier directly to make them aware of the situation. They will then advise the next stages of the claim process and will inform you to take this issue up with us. DO NOT DISCARD ANY FORM OF THE PACKAGE.
In order to us to help support you through the claim, the courier will require a list of supporting photo documentation. For a claim to be processed, the courier will either carry out an inspection of the package in person, or via pictures.
The required documentation includes:
- A photo of the damaged item.
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning/packaging (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box).
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, void filler).
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (zoomed in enough to read the tracking number).
- Two photos displaying all sides of the box.
- One photo displaying the top and two sides of the box (see diagram 1 for reference).
- The Second photo displaying the bottom and opposite sides of the box.
If you could send us these photos either via Facebook or drop them over to email@example.com and we'll be able to begin the claims process with the courier.
We will work to have the issues resolved as quickly as possible however this can take up to 10 working days.