Part of the Bonded Barrier Series, Quartz Ceramic Wax, is infused with SiO2 and blended with premium grades of carnauba, bees and montan waxes. Ceramic SiO2 is essentially liquid glass that hardens on your bodywork when exposed to the air. Not only does it provide a deep gloss shine, but also a hydrophobic surface that repells water and dirt.
**Comes with a Free Foam Applicator Pad**
What makes our wax special?
Quartz is not only loaded with Ceramic SiO2 but also the best natural waxes in the automotive industry including: Carnauba Wax, Bees Wax and Montan Wax and various oils. This unique blend of quality ingredients provides an incredible wet-look finish as well as increased durability of over 8 months!
- Makes cleaning your car a whole lot easier.
- Hydrophobic properties to repel water & dirt.
- Hard glass coating to protect surfaces.
- Beautiful deep gloss shine.
- Increase durability of ceramic coatings.
Durability lasts 8+ months on a well-maintained vehicle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure your vehicle is fully detailed and decontaminated prior to application.
- Working on one panel at a time, apply Quartz with a Foam Applicator pad, and work in small circular motions.
- Allow to haze, then buff off using the thick pile side of a Plush Microfibre Cloth.
Top Tips: Do not apply in direct sunlight, ensure your vehicle is cool and in a shaded area. Allow to dry (approx. 24 hours) before driving for maximum protection. Can be used as sealant on alloy wheels.
**Part of the Bonded-Barrier Series**