Cockpit Interior Cleaner
Cockpit interior cleaner is a safe yet powerful all purpose cleaner designed for use on car interiors. Cockpit makes easy work of dissolving food and drink spills such as coffee and ketchup as well as mud, oil, grease and much more.
Cockpit is safe to use on plastics, rubber, cloth and carpet.
- All purpose interior cleaner
- Removes sticky food & drink spills
- Powerful on oils, grease & grime.
- Safe on plastic, rubber, cloth & carpet
- Leaves behind a pleasant orange fragrance
How to use Cockpit:
- Spray Cockpit onto a microfibre cloth or directly onto the soiled surface.
- Leave to dwell, then agitate using a detailing brush if necessary
- Wipe clean with a microfibre cloth and buff until no residue remains.
Top Interior Cleaning Tips
After using Cockpit to clean the interior, use Vitalize Interior Detailer to add a factory fresh, satin shine. This helps restore faded plastics, dashboards and door cards.
Use in conjunction with Indulge Leather Cleaner for optimum leather cleaning and conditioning.
Is it safe on my interior?
Yes, Cockpit has been specifically formulated for use on interior plastics, trims, rubber and carpet.
Can I use it on my seats?
Yes, Cockpit can be used on vinyl and cloth seats. For leather seats we recommend using Indulge Leather & Upholstery Cleaner
Does it leave behind a shine?
No, Cockpit is a dedicated cleaner and will remove all dirt and dressings on the surface. Follow up with Vitalize Interior Detailer for an added satin sheen and UV protection.
What scent is it?
Cockpit is lightly scented with Orange to give your interior a 'freshly cleaned' smell whilst not being overpowering.
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch orders placed before 12pm same day, orders after this are dispatched next day.
We offer 2 delivery options:
- Royal Mail 48h (3-5 working days)
- DHL Next Day (1-2 working days)
All our products are dispatched from our UK warehouse in London.
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £50